Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will I receive my advance ticket?
Tickets will be send out approximately 2 weeks before the show.
2. What food and drink facilities are available?
We have a fully licensed bar and a range of fast food outlets next to the Music Stage so you have entertainment while eating/drinking.
3. Are there toilets on site?
Yes, there are a number of portable toilets located across the show site.
4. Are there baby changing facilities?
No, but there are a number of portable toilets located across the show site
5. Is the show suitable for young children?
Yes, we have Punch and Judy and a Large Fun fair, however some of the events in the arena may involve loud noises and pyrotechnics.
6. How long should I allow for my visit?
As long as you want! To view all of the cars on display and watch some arena events we recommend at least two to three hours.
7. If I am unable to attend am I able to get a refund on my advance ticket?
No, all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Are dogs allowed on the Autoshow site?
Yes. Be aware there can be loud noises from the arena area.
9. If I register my vehicle to be on show as an individual or as part of a club how many entrance tickets do I get?
All vehicles entered into the show in advance will get one entry pass for the driver and one pass for a passenger. Other passengers will need their own ticket.
You will only get ONE entry pass if you register "On the Day". In this case all passengers will need their own ticket.
10. Are Mobility Scooters available on the show ground?
Yes. Mobility scooters provided by Hillingdon Shopmobility are available for hire.
11. Is there free drinking water available?
Yes. Please bring a reusable container which will help us cut down on plastic waste the Autoshow produces.
If you have any other questions please contact us.